Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays.. and all that good stuff! :)

>> MY CHRISTMAS VIDEO ON YOUTUBE <<


Yay! It's the end of the year.. time to celebrate whatever it is that strikes your fancy! For me, it means that I have some days off and the opportunity to get some highly needed rest and relaxation. The photos in this blog post are not my best.. I really look tired and I have to admit that producing my trademark smile was a bit more difficult than usual. Then again, this has been a turbulent year!


Also, since I did buy this cute sexy miss Santa outfit.. my plan was to find a Christmas tree and shoot some festive fun photos. Sadly enough, I wasn't able to find a tree, so I had to make do with this small rubber tree equipped with a LED light that changes colour. :-P


Somewhere next week, after the Christmas festivities have passed.. I will write a retrospective blog post on the year 2014 and my hopes and dreams for 2015.


In the meantime, I do hope that all of you are enjoying these last two weeks of 2014 and that you are sharing it with your loved ones! :)


One of my intentions for next December is to do a proper Miss Santa shoot, that's for sure! :-P


I also made a short Christmas video in some of the worst lighting conditions ever (memo to me: never just have light from above). Still I hope you enjoy!  :)





11 comments:

  1. Hi Natassia, I really enjoyed your Santa video and black leather dress/high heels video. They are fun and very well made. They also showcase your fabulous feminine beauty, Happy Christmas and thank you for sharing your photos and adventures in 2014. Best seasonal greetings from Pamela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sexy Miss Santa!
    Happy Holidays!
    JOY, LOVE & HAPPINESS!!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays!!!
    Thanks for stopping by!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas!
    http://elsecretodemistercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Christmas outfit :)
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :)
    Svetlana
    http://capemaychic.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Natassia and thank you very much for your visit! You are really nice and fun in this post! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Are you ready for the last night of 2014?I just added a post about hairstyles for New Year's Eve. Want to tell me what do you think? I want to wish you a happy 2015. Kisses, from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dear! adore the christmas dress… you look amazing doll!
    I have a new look on my blog; come visit!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely <3
    Current giveaway: Black Bodycon Peplum Dress via @iamjenniya
    Current giveaway: Black Skull Tassle PU Bag via @veryberrybee

    xx
    Karen @ Lookbook Store Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are by far one of the sexiest mrs. santa's i have seen in a long time! wow!

    ReplyDelete