Thursday, April 2, 2015

Tartan trouble

>> CHECK OUT THE VIDEO <<

Hi! :)

Missed me? If not.. just lie! :-P

As you may or may not have known, I spent most of the month of March in the French and Austrian Alps, sliding down slippery snowy slopes. And it was awesome!


The good news: I didn't break anything and I returned to the Netherlands with my body unscathed apart from some minor bruises and muscle pain. Nothing that won't heal quickly.


The somewhat bad news: because of my frolicking in the snow.. a lot of work had piled up. So as soon as I got home, there was lots of stuff to be done. None of it involving a make-up brush and high heels. :-P


Anyway, I thought I would start my regular programme with some of the pictures and videos I made before I left.


This is me in my "I want it to be summer so badly"-mode... wearing a definitely too-short tartan mini-skirt and my 5 inch stiletto peep-toes by Carlos Santana (yep.. the guitar guy).



Anyway, I hope to post more regularly now that all this first-quarter winter excitement has settled down. Still very busy with work.. gotta pay the bills somehow! :P


I really can't wait until I can take my new video camera outside for a some longer and less boring clips. Meanwhile, have fun with this one-take video of me inside the house again. :)





25 comments:

  1. You look amazing. .
    hot and sexy look. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I would like to know is did any of your skiing occur while in female mode? Hair flying behind you. Dancing the night away in heels after a fun day of skiing. Anything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! So lovely and amazing!!! I love this look!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute skirt and you look like you are having so much fun taking these pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning look, love your skirt. ^^
    Have a nice Easter weekend. New outfit is online...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The skirt looks really cool. I love the tartan pattern

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your skirt!!
    always perfect
    have a nice week
    kisses
    Teresa Quiroga

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute top :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great style!
    i love ur skirt!
    kisses

    http://pearlsandrosesdiary.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. charming outfit the tartan skirt is great on you...cheers!
    enjoyed the video also...stunning work!
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the super sweet comment on my blog!! Always returning the support ❤

    www.thefacelessstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is amazing…
    Happy weekend <3
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous legs. So jealous. Great look <3

    http://www.culturewithcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Natassia! I am so happy for you that you got to spend a wonderful time in the French and Austrian Alps. You deserved it 100%. I have not doubts you will catch up with chores and work and that everything will be alright. You look beautiful as always and as always, I LOVE you sense of humor and inspiring attitude. The skirt and shoes are super cute! XOXO, Jeannette

    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are very hot and beautiful girl!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are very hot and beautiful girl!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome Lady!
    Lena
    http://skinnycature.com/power-of-bamboo/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love yout tartan skirt!!!!XOxo

    ReplyDelete