Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A black leather dress - part 1

>> CHECK OUT THE LEATHER DRESS VIDEO <<

If you look at most of my outfits, it's usually dresses, probably black.. sometimes other colours.. and more often than not.. my dresses (and skirts) are very short!


One thing that I have never really worn for a proper photo and video shoot was a sexy leather dress and it has always been something on my list. As soon as I saw this dress.. I knew what had to be done!


My (not so) secret love for this kind of femme-fatale hitwomen look is probably because of all those movies where some bad-ass female sexy agent was dressed all in leather kicking ass and taking names!!

And usually she would doing all these karate kicks while wearing high heels and brandishing a gun. Perhaps an idea for a later video. :-P


The heels I'm wearing here are very sexy 5 inch stiletto heeled patent pumps from ASOS and what I absolutely adore about these heels is how super thin these heels are!!


How awesome would it be if I could play in an action movie where I would be a boring guy during the day and a sexy secret female agent during the night?! Ah.. a girl can dream, right?  ;-)


Just so you all know,.. I did another session with this same dress where I'm wearing my stiletto heeled sandals of the last video... but this time... I painted my painted toe nails! :-D



Sometimes, with certain outfits, I might decide not to bug other people to take videos of me. Of course, with this sexy dress.. there was NO way I would let that opportunity pass. So I hope you really enjoy this video!





10 comments:

  1. You look glamorous, girl, love the leather dress.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your dress is stunning. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great outfit! I share your dream of being a female secret agent. :-) My favorite part of your look here are the faux-seamed stockings. I did a blog-post about a month ago raving on how good seamed stockings look. You prove my point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dress is Perfection <3
    wish you a great weekend ahead…
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog. Follow for follow?

    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    Follow me, when I see I follow you back.
    When you follow my blog, append to comment "Follow you" and I follow you back.
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG
    Fashion Projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look perfect, great post. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. dang--you are one very attractive lady! wow! you have killer legs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit. Love your shoes.. Visit our site for gathering more information about trendy footwear in different style. http://www.shopjessicabuurman.com/shoes-high-heels_c258

    ReplyDelete