Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Leather over-the-knee boots in broad daylight.. it felt empowering!

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Yay, it actually is summer over here in the Netherlands! How do I know? It's when most Dutch people start complaining about the heat and sun! :-P

I'm still working long hours because the project I'm working on is really taking off. And since it offers huge opportunities for me in the long term, I figure I might as well give it my full 100%.

Since walking around in pretty dresses and sexy heels don't pay the bills, it means that my fashion activities have to wait sometimes. ;-)


However, with this weather, I had to get out! And I thought, what the hell.. it's gorgeous weather and I feel confident. So I just went for a blue cocktail party dress.. short! And to add to the whole sexy look.. I decided to add black leather over-the-knee stiletto heeled boots!


Yes.. when I was walking around in the botanical garden, I got some looks and stares. But mostly, I saw nods of approvement.. as in.. you go girl!! And that's how I felt! :-D


I know some people will find this too much: why not wear sandals? Or cute flats?

What do you think? Your opinion always means so much to me! :-)


Of course, with any photo-shoot that I do.. I always remind myself to not take it all too seriously. Even though I am known to check all the photos and videos after they're taken! :-P


I am also brainstorming on how I can use these boots (by Buffalo, by the way) in more outfits without it getting too trashy.

Any ideas or suggestions are always appreciated!


If you're in the northern hemisphere.. I hope you have a great summer with cocktails. And if you're south of the 0° latitude line.. I hope you're having a comfy winter with hot cocoa!. ;-)


With this outfit, I definitely had to get some video footage.. and I got a lot! So, no surprise.. this YouTube video is a bit longer than the usual ones. I actually tried to take some super long steps going from tile to tile in the grass. :-P






44 comments:

  1. You look amazing in this styling. Beautiful high heels. Share your post on my blog about fashion heels.
    Regards
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and FLAWLESS darling! You are such a doll.
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look my dear, I love your dress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very bold look! The dress is gorgeous! Love the color and style, looks perfect on you!

    Marina
    www.marinasummers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very bold look! The dress is gorgeous! Love the color and style, looks perfect on you!

    Marina
    www.marinasummers.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. I see why you got all those nods of approval. You got great style for sure and blue never looked better.

    http://fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so great girl!! Definitely "You go girl"-looks!!! You look cool and sexy!
    I'm just thinking... Aren't the boots kind of warm?
    Anyway, hope you have a great day.
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both dress and boots are so sexy and you look so fierce ! Love it ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion & beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. You totally rock this look! Gorgeous babe.

    xoxoxo
    Rachael | RachaelBurgess.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. Och, amazing outfit!
    Perfect shoes <3
    LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is amazing and I love your style! It'd mean a lot if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! Much love Holly xo

    www.corkylilthing.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rocking this look! Nothing like a great dress and boots to make you feel good.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous look. What you think on my blog, let me know. http://newbagonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing look, I love the blue colour outfit, fits you too well..

    www.tessyonyia.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello there,ciao...what a look!...you shine such powerfull Femininty...cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. killer outfit!
    http://www.thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love those earrings!

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You always cary any outfit with oomph!
    Love,
    Nilu Yuleena Thapa
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look very stylish my dear! Love your dress, it’s perfect!!!
    Kisses,
    Marina
    http://fashiontipp.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hottie ! Very stylish!
    Thanks for your comment and have a great day!
    xx
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  22. so hot and sexy)) amazing colour!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this outfit! I may have mentioned before that this is my favourite shade of blue and the boots...I love boots at any time of year!! So you go girl. I know some people frown upon wearing tall boots earlier than October...at least over here - but I wear them regardless ;)
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've been seeing more and more people wear OTK books as part of daytime summer looks- and I love it!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've always really liked over the knee boots and I love your idea of carrying through to the summer season!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the look, you look hot hot hot.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  27. There's perfect balance, you look hot and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look so stunning babe! Loving blue on you! You totally rocked those otk boots! <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. You are incredibly sexy in those boots and I think you look amazing in bright blue! Happy weekend lovely!

    Love, Liz
    stylewich.com

    ReplyDelete

  30. You look so fabulous as always! love your hat and dress! Have a lovely day <3



    http://anatkoren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love those boots,they are so pretty
    You look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous look and style!!! Love the knee high boots <3
    You are beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  33. As a lot of great singers I love the over the knee boots ! However here they are made for you ! nice photos ! ♥
    http://lolitafashionclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete