Wednesday, August 24, 2016

With flying colours

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

It's heat-wave time! :-D

My holidays have ended and it's back to work, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy all the sun that has finally showed up. My job does offer me the flexibility to start early and leave early in the afternoon. And since stuff is still quite quiet... I can actually take the occasional Friday off and enjoy a long weekend. Which is what I intend to do this week!


A couple of days ago, I had a full day planned with dinner with friends, meeting up with another friend at one of my monthly social gatherings and at the end of the evening.. there was still a birthday party of yet another group of friends.

For such busy day, I just try to keep it simple. And for me.. that usually means a Steps dress and Steve Madden heels. :-D


This dress looks like a skirt/top combo.. but it really is a dress.. and like most Steps dresses, it fits very nicely. I guess they had my body shape in mind when designing these dresses!


As this was mainly a social day, I don't have that many photos. I just didn't want to burden my friends too much. Some of you fashion-bloggers probably know how we have to be appreciative with the goodwill of our friends!


It's also the same reason why my video is super short.. and made with my smartphone instead of my regular video camera. I'm sure you don't mind, right? ;-)






36 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous, Tassia!! I absolutely love your heels! They couldn't match your dress anymore perfectly. And I'm so glad to hear you had a lovely holiday and are easing back into work. :) I hope you have a lovely extended weekend!

    ~Lindsey
    http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Natassia!!! Antoher beautiful dress....nice choice my dear! Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that dress! Those heels! I love the combo of dress and heels, they're so matchy!!
    You look so beautiful! Hope you had a lovely time!
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning,you look amazing and i love your dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you look at the styling and the high heels.
    We share your post on my blog.
    Regards
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a super cute dress! Love the colours and your Steve Madden heels. Have a great weekend!
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous dress, and enjoy all that beautiful sunshine too! Looks gorgeous over there!! xo

    www.girlandcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super! It's hard to guess wether it's a skirt or a dress, but that makes it more interesting :)

    Carmelatte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning colors! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose NEW FASHION POST

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing in this dress.I love pink and I'm big fan of your heels :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this striped dress is amazing and it looks so lovely on you.....I also really like your heels. Very elegant and feminine outfit. You look ravishing Natassia!!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking gorgeous! :)))

    http://psychologpopracy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my!!! those pumps are killer!! Loving the look!
    Kira
    Kira Is Wearing
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  14. Steve Madden Heels are always a good choice :) This look is great and I love the dress on you!

    Hope you have a fantastic day <3

    https://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. estas guapisima!!!
    el look es ideal
    besos desde
    http://modabyanjara.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love so much this blogpost. Thank you for sharing
    XOXO FASHION'S OBSESSIONS BLOG | INSTAGRAM FOLLOW MY BLOG ON GOOGLE+

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look fantastic in these bold shades of pink! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose NEW FASHION POST

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your job already, you are so lucky!! I actually though this was a skirt and a top but to my surprise it is a dress. You look so fabulous!!
    www.fashionstylemogul.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. hello,ciao...great photos and charming outfit...Super charming outfit...cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This dress looks really cute, I love the colors!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely hun. Simply lovely.
    www.proudlyelled.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look amazing in that pretty dress!

    ---------------------------
    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  23. Have a lovely weekend with your fabulous self!

    http://fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful outfit. <333
    I'm back on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing colors! You have so great legs! :)
    xoxo
    www.evelinebison.pl

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG Natassia, can I have you stilettos? It's the perfect pink. I love it!

    ​Louisa
    ​​​BLOG: ​LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.com/

    ReplyDelete