Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Time for jeans and boots

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Well.. so much for that steady rhythm, eh? Whenever you think that life is finally slowing down a little bit.. it suddenly picks up steam with work and social issues! ;-)

Anyway, time for a new post.. and yes, it has become so cold in the Netherlands that I had to pick my outfits to reflect that.


A trend that I've been seeing for a long time now (possibly for over a year), is the one of ripped jeans with fishnets underneath. Now.. I'm a fan of jeans and I'm a fan of fishnets, so I'm totally on board with trend! :-D

I love to shop for bargains and if I see a good deal.. I'll get it. It doesn't always mean I'll be wearing it that same year! And that's the story of this leather jacket from the brand ArmA.. they're stuff is amazing, but expensive. But I had been eyeing this jacket for a long time and when it was 50% off, I didn't hesitate one second!


Obviously, I'm wearing jeans because it's cold, so I'm also wearing boots! And these ones are one of my favourites! Simple black over-the-knee boots with a 5 inch stiletto heel from Buffalo. And I think I've mentioned it before.. these are so surprisingly comfortable! 


The one item I haven't yet mentioned is the striped top. I love it with this outfit.. and I will combine this top with other outfits for that parisienne chic feel!


For anyone not familiar with the sky-line.. I'm in Rotterdam again. One of my favourite places to get some photos and video clips with that urban vibe!

Though one of these months, I should just book a ticket to New York with a suitcase full of outfits and do lots of photo and video shoots over there! :-P


Oh, and just to prove I'm relatively responsible.. this was me after getting out of the car. I don't drive with my heels on! ;-)



 It's so dark outside, so I hope you all still can catch some sun!


I actually got a new microphone for my video camera, so I hope my future videos will block out the wind a bit more. Unfortunately, these current videos still have some noise though!






14 comments:

  1. I love that is time to wear boots again. I missed them!
    x,abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the over the knee plus jeans combos.

    You nailed it darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried the ripped jeans with fishnet yet but I hope its not too late because I really like the trend! Looks great with the boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always in jeans and now I get to add boots...yay!! You look great!

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great look. Love the boots!
    Xx, Raysa

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cool outfits
    https://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stripe with over the knee boots looks amazing on you! I like how you paired them with biker jacket as well, stunning! :)

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so stylish as always!! Hope you're having fun in your travels <3

    www.SHVETA.com

    ReplyDelete