Monday, October 8, 2018

Leather with a pop of fuchsia

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Here's me with another 'clean-up' post. :-P

I love fashion and coming up with outfits... and I love wearing them and modelling them while walking around in my heels. However, when it comes to editing them.. there is always this reluctance. Like I actually don't want to see how the photos and videos have turned out. Do any of you also have this issue? Or is it just me?

So this outfit is from way back.. and it's mostly leather items with a pop of colour in the form of a fuchsia top.


I don't wear hats that often, but when it's really sunny.. it really is hard to get a flattering photograph of the face, especially without some sort of a fill-flash. If I was a little bit better at editing in Lightroom or Photoshop, I could've brightened up my face a bit. What do you think?


I wore this outfit while visiting Eindhoven and the harbour at the Biesbosch in the Netherlands. I don't know if I'm the boating type.. but I could definitely see myself chilling on the deck while sipping on a delicious cocktail! ;-)


So wearing leather in the summer.. yay or nay? :-)



 My family member's medical has improved significantly.. thanks so much for your support!


As always, here's short video of me walking around in this outfit and these very comfy boots (despite the 5 inch heels)!






9 comments:

  1. Pink color is amazing on you. You look stunning!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt and fuchsia suits you well!
    https://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great Style!
    https://chiaradipalma92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. leather in summer...why not if that is what you like? This outfit is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes editing can be such a bummer- like you think an outfit was really cute/WAS cute in real life, and then you find out it didn't photograph well. You, however, look amazing here!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this look. the boots are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow love your look!!!
    https://chiaradipalma92.blogspot.com/2018/10/sandro-ferrone-apre-napoli.html

    ReplyDelete