Saturday, November 3, 2018

Pink dress with red stripe at dawn

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Not even 2 weeks have passed.. and here's another outfit blog-post and an accompanying YouTube video! There might be hope for me yet! :-)

I love wearing colours (yes, yes.. I mean other colours than black, white and red :-P) but pink is always hit or miss with me. I don't think this dress would've worked for me but the red stripe matches perfectly with my cute red bag. What do you think?


This shoot was after a nice afternoon of other doing social things. The sun was going under as I realised I still hadn't taken any photos and videos of me in this dress!! It's a good thing flashes exist.. because it was way past the 'golden hour'!


As I had actually bothered to get a pedicure.. I wore these very sexy stiletto heeled sandals.. but I must admit: these weren't the easiest to walk in! I need to practice more!


This is my lame attempt at striking a Madonna-esque pose. I hope it made you laugh! :-D

 Enjoy the weekend!


In this short video.. this dress and the wind!!






12 comments:

  1. I would not think that a dress in this color with black shoes (by the way sensational 😍) will create such a great stylization😍
    You look beautiful ❤
    regards
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress works perfect for you and I love that cute red bag! You look georgeous :-)
    xxxxx Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  4. I really love the dress combined with black heels, gorgeous! www.thebikinifashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've grown to like the colour combination of pink and red - looking lovely! Hope you're having a great week so far :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely dress you look great in it!
    https://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink and red are so fun together and both shades look great on you. And what a find this dress is super pretty .

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pink dress indeed. You also have great shoe collection. I envy you
    www.chez-rama.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun, flirty dress on you!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post :)
    Zapraszam także do siebie na nowy post - KLIK

    ReplyDelete