Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Enjoying the summer in a red mini dress (heels optional)

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Right, the Dutch weather service basically expects that it's going to rain for two weeks straight.. so that means that summer's gone as far as I'm concerned. I do hope that there will be an October surprise like last year.. but I'm not counting on it.

It will also mean that soon my outfits will be longer skirts/dresses.. tights and boots.


But for now, I still have photos and videos from my summer outings.. and as you know, I like to keep things really simple. So: a red mini dress, a denim jacket for when it gets colder.. that's it!


As we were headed to the beach, I was being practical.. so I brought sneakers.


And in the sand.. well.. I think that should be quite obvious!! :-P

Nothing beats the feeling of bare feet in the sand! :-D


In the end though, whenever it's possible.. I will always go back to heels!

Who else is sad that summer has ended? Or are you glad is autumn is here? I think I should temporarily move to Australia or New Zealand! :-D

 I hope it's sunny wherever you are!


Wearing my heels, even if it's just for a video on the parking lot! :-P






7 comments:

  1. red is your color, you look beautiful 😍
    I love the combination of black and red 💗
    best regards
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely your color babe... you look fab!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning in this red dress. I love this beach look both with sneakers, heels and without shoes.

    Here the weather is quite versatile, autumn has started, but we still get summer days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you look super great in your red mini dress!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah rain for two weeks? Oh heel no! At least you have a heads up and are enjoying the last bit of summer you have left. Hoping you get some October surprises too. And those sneakers look soooo chic! 😍

    Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is killer with heels AND sneakers!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dress <3

    Anastasia from -
    https://www.anastasiaburmistrova.com/

    ReplyDelete