Saturday, June 27, 2020

First proper photoshoot of 2020: blue white dress and red pumps

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Yes! Measures have been less strict now.. and as long as everyone stays sensible, I think for the Netherlands.. it will be alright.

So, I asked a friend who has been healthy for months if he wanted to make photos and videos of me in a couple of outfits. It's also good to mention that I have been healthy and feeling good since the beginning of January! :-)


One of the outfits was this blue/white dress.. the colour which closely resemble Delft Blue pottery colours.

Some of you might remember that I wore a dress with similar colours years ago.. and back then I think I combined it with red heels. So why break tradition, right?!


Since I don't really wear heels in my house or at work.. it took a minute or two to get used to walking on pavement and cobblestones again. But as you can see in the video, I think my walk is still okay. You be the judge! ;-)


Anyway, it was fun being outside and I hope there will be more opportunities.

The most important thing is still that we as a planet can beat this crisis.. and I truly hope that this will go as quickly as possible in each country!


Yes, I did change from pumps to sandals because in the end.. I always like wear something strappy. Especially when consuming a delicious beer! ;-)


 Stay safe and be healthy!


And yes, we did make a new video! On YouTube, there's a public version of 1 minute and on Patreon, you can see a much longer video!






2 comments:

  1. the most important thing is that you are healthy 😍
    you look beautiful 😍
    this dress suits you 💞
    best regards

    ReplyDelete