Wednesday, January 16, 2019

All greyed out

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

First post of 2019! How has everyone been doing? My year has started quite relaxed but already is shaping up to be busy so I have to be careful. One of my new year's resolutions is to try and not be consumed by my professional life!

Anyway, it's still winter, so that means boots!! I know I can wear boots in the spring and summer, but that's when I want to wear pumps and sandals.


So boots, tights and a dress it is and this time, the colour is grey.. quite different from black, ain't it? :-P


For this shoot, we went to a small island in the city of Rotterdam called Noordereiland. You can see the Erasmus bridge in the back while I'm standing next to a monument in honour of our former queen Wilhelmina.

Here's a view from the back. Yeah, I know.. I really need to get my hair trimmed and styled at the salon. I should make some time for that.


After all that walking in those heels, even I have to sit down for a quick rest. ;-)


I am originally from the north of the Netherlands, but every time I visit Rotterdam.. I am amazed with all the nice spots and views! ;-)

 All the best for 2019!!


Just walking around in these fabulous boots and even doing a bit of jumping from tile to tile! :-)






9 comments:

  1. Totally in love with this all grey look! Those boots are fabulous.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with gray in winter. you really made everything pop up
    www.chez-rama.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gray looks so beautiful with your coloring! Love the look!

    Virginia | More to Mrs. E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Las fotos son estupendas! Feliz fin de semana! ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet coat, dress, and boots! Styled very well and looking great here!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that look! Very elegant and sexy and the boots are amazing.
    Kiss Nadine

    ReplyDelete