Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Pink in a park

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Second post of 2019! At this rate, I'll be posting 12 blog-post this year.. one each month. I hope I can surprise myself and at least make it double that number! :-P

It's already February.. and as always, it seems that time flies! But the good thing about that is that spring and summer will also be here soon!


And when it's warmer again, I can wear dresses like this super cute pink number!


This was another beautiful day while spending some time in the park in Rotterdam. A lot of people think that Rotterdam is cold cool city with high buildings.. and while it is full of that, it is also full of cute little parks with lakes.

Just don't talk to me about their local football club.. I'm from a different city originally, so that where my support will always be! ;-)


What do you think about this pink dress.. perfect for summer?


By the way, still loving these sandals.. they're 5 inch high, but super comfy. I bought multiple pairs.. I also use them for dancing class! ;-)

 Hope you had a great January!


Walking through the park.. be prepared for music and people shouting! :-)






7 comments:

  1. This pink dress is absolutely adorable! Sweet as it is, the sandals are pretty spicy. This is awesomeness on your behalf!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pink dress 👗. The black shoes are perfect with this flirting dress.

    www.chez-Rama.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your dress! You are gorgeous!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a cute dress! You look very sexy :-)
    xxxxx Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha I know what you mean. I use to post 5 days a week, then 3 now 2. Seems it is all about You Tube now. That is a super fun dress and it will be nice to wear clothes like this again once the warmer weather rolls around.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a fabulous pink dress! I can't believe we're already half way through February. It's crazy how fast the time goes!

    ReplyDelete