Monday, February 25, 2019

Cute polkadots with edgy leather

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Okay, I said I wasn't going to count.. but just for the record, this is already the 4th post of the year! :-P

Last Friday, I had met up with a friend for day and evening of fun activities.. and because I had no idea how cold it would be.. I opted for boots with tights!


And to make the outfit a bit edgy, I combined the leather boots and jacket with a cute red dress with white polka-dots. What do you think of this combo of cute and edgy?


Now, one could think that I went to see Alita: Battle Angel.. but no, it was the movie we should have chosen to watch. Instead, we went to see a Dutch comedy that definitely made it into my list of worst movies ever!

Anyway, I didn't let that sour my mood and after the movie.. I walked away from the cinema with an attitude! ;-)


The rest of the day was spent shopping, eating and having a couple of drinks at a party for the LGBTQ community in Nijmegen. Great times were had by all, I can safely say! :-)


Also, can't wait to wear this same polka-dot dress with high-heeled sandals in a couple of months! :-D

 Also excited for spring?


No videos of me in this outfit, so there's no other choice than to re-watch these last two! :-P






8 comments:

  1. Amazing post! I like your style babe...

    Follow for follow? <3

    http://www.ioannesstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of feminine and edgy vibes! You rock this look.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is absolutely amazing!
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete