Monday, February 18, 2019

OTK boots in Rotterdam

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Third post!! Alright, I'll stop counting now until I either have slowed down again..  or when I am posting even more often than I do now.. though that seems highly unlikely! :-P

Cold temperatures are the best occasions for wearing boots. I realised I have so many pairs of boots that have never been captured on photo or video.. time to rectify that!


I usually wear my boots with jeans.. though I might as well have worn a dress or skirt, because I can tell you: ripped jeans don't really keep legs warm!


Last post, I was talking very favourably about Rotterdam and this post is not going to be very different.

There are so many people wearing so many different types of styles of clothing and shoes.. so someone wearing over-the-knee boots while shopping doesn't really draw that much attention. And I like being slightly low-key. ;-)


Do you like these boots? :-)


This weekend has been super warm (for a February in the Netherlands).. hope this trend continues into March! :-D

 How was your Valentine's Day?


Walking along the river in Rotterdam and being real careful not to fall in! :-P






11 comments:

  1. Wow, you look super cool in your boots!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing boots, dear!I love somuch this camel shade!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your over the knee boots. Favorite boots to wear in winter!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving these OTK boots with your leggings . The jeans jacket is adorable too

    www.chez-Rama.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good pair of super tall boots!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete