Monday, March 4, 2019

Leopard print heels

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

I admit, this outfit is from a while ago, because the weather outside is nothing like the weather portrayed in these pics! :-P

This outfit falls in what I would call the business student category. When I was studying physics, none of the other female students dressed like this!


But if I go to the campus of the Erasmus University in Rotterdam, I see a lot of students dressed like this. Yes, even wearing shoes like these leopard print heels!


I'm sad to say that I don't have the blue jacket anymore, but still have this grey dress (in fact, I have quite a few).

And I rarely get rid of my heels, so yeah.. I still have these leopard print heels from Steve Maddden, so.. I'll be wearing a 2019 version of this outfit! :-D


Are there any shoes/dresses/accessories that you just cannot part ways with?


Anyway, back to current day.. where outside the rain is falling and the storm isn't stopping!

 Happy Monday!!


Just a video of me walking around the campus.. I wish I was a student again! :-P






6 comments:

  1. Your heels are super amazing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great 😍
    I still can not convince myself of the Panther motif on clothes 😊
    greetings
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look Natassia :)
    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hells are really cute:-)

    https://www.lostindaydreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing heels! Do you want to be friends on bloglovin? It's my link, I follow back.
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    xx
    https://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl you are rocking those leopard print heels! LOVE it!
    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete