Saturday, March 23, 2019

Lotta black with a pinch of white

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

I wanted to upload this blog-post at the beginning of this week. But then, after last weekend,.. I got a severe cold and spent most of my time sleeping and sweating in bed.

Feeling better now (even though my throat is still very sore), so finishing up this post and the YouTube videos! And start working on my other social media stuff. ;-)


Here's me on a sunny day wearing my favourite colour: black!! But this time, with some white stripes. Short enough to feel sexy and classy enough for a cocktail party.. or at least, that's what I keep telling myself! :-P


And when one is wearing a black dress.. I like to keep it minimalistic, so I chose my shiny black peep-toe heels.

As you can see, my dance lessons really help! I can turn, twist and twirl in high heels without any problem now! :-D


So, what do you think about this dress.. something you'd wear at a party? Or even for work?


Again.. I can't wait until it's really warm because usually I don't get ill when it's warm!

 Have a great weekend!!


I was trying to get 4 outfits on video on the day of this shoot.. and that wasn't very wise because the video material ended up being short! :-P






1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful 😍
    I really like those high heels shoes ❤
    greetings
    Lili

    ReplyDelete