Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Spring is for yellow dresses and red heels

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

I sometimes envy those of you who live in Southern Europe or California.. always sunny, always warm! Last weekend we had one beautiful day and now, it's back to cold, clouds and chill.

Anyway, enough moaning. You know what spring-time is good for? Pretty colours!! :-D


Y'all know I love polka-dot dresses and this yellow one with white dots is super pretty!


And I think that with yellow.. the best colour for the shoes is red. Perhaps green as well, but probably simply red. These pumps are my trusty Steve Madden pair that I purchased years ago. Still love them so much!

These photos were taken in Schiedam which is a beautiful little city near Rotterdam. Especially in spring!


So, there you have it.. another outfit that's actually more suited for a tropical island than for the cold Netherlands, but I just can't help myself!


And the above pic is just a friendly reminder (mostly for myself) that we all occasionally need to take life not so seriously.. and just stick your tongue out! :-P

 Hope you're having a great week!!


This video is so pretty with all the yellow and red and green.. I wish we had more footage! :-)






9 comments:

  1. Dear Natassia, your dress is absolutely wonderful and you look fantastic!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great 😍
    Very nice high heel shoes ❤
    greetings
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natassia. Nice to meet you and your blog. This outfit is pretty. The dress is colorful and those heels are great. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect color combo my dear, I love your dress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning!!! I'm currently shopping for all things yellow.

    https://www.fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, nice post and really amazing blog.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Natassia, you look fantastic in your yellow spring dress with the red heels! Happy Easter!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete