Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Black leather with feminine pink

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Ah, warm weather in the Netherlands.. it feels so good! Still though, it's never just warm in the Netherlands. Usually, it means 2 or 3 days of warm humid weather followed by showers and thunderstorms. And this week will not be any different! :-P

Anyway, it just means I'm continuously looking at the weather forecast! And then bugging friends to help me with the photo and video shoots. Sounds familiar? ;-)


So with weather like that, a lot of the times I just go for a leather jacket and boots. This way, I'm never too cold!!


I really love combining the super feminine aspects of pink dresses with the edginess of leather! Especially if the leather is black!

This way, we're getting the best of both worlds, right?


I think I've had these boots from Forever 21 for over 5 years now.. and they have never failed me!!


I know red usually doesn't match well with pink.. but these flowers were so pretty!! :-D

 Hope you're having a great week!


In this video, I'm walking in the old harbour area of Rotterdam.. trying to survive the cobblestones in my stiletto heeled boots! :-P






21 comments:

  1. I've always loved a pink and black colour combination; the juxtaposition can be super flattering! I hope you're having a lovely week so far :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This combo is so stunning. Love black leather with pink dress.
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific outfit. The mix of black and pink is smart and attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your stylization
    I would never think that a combination of leather clothes and delicate dresses can look so beautiful 😍
    I think that this stylization will also work well in autumn and even in winter ☺
    greetings
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hottie!!! I love this color combo!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mix of pink and black is the best.


    https://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this pink dress dear! :)

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the mix of black and pink! That belt is fabulous too.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an amazing post dear :)
    have a nice weekend!

    https://bubasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, lovely blog!

    Leyraa Blog | Shop | Instagram

    Waiting for you darling!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the look especially the pink dress! Gorg!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pink and black goes really well together and I see the weather in the Netherlands is really challenging! How wonderful you enjoy the weather!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your look.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so fabulous, Tassia! This combo is perfection. Enjoy the warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love a touch of black leather to add some toughness to a look!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the contrast between pink and leather!
    xoxo
    Ale
    New post: https://styleaholiccom.wordpress.com/2019/06/25/chemisier/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Girl you nailed this look! That's one way to dress up a cute pink dress and make it edgy!
    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super beautiful. Those boots are so beautiful.Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have a pair of heals from Forever 21 too, they are brilliant quality that actually last! I love your outfit <3

    Btw, I have just discovered your blog and I love it. If you want we can follow each other, let me know by leaving a me comment at www.samanthassnaps.co.uk

    samantha
    www.samanthassnaps.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete