Thursday, July 25, 2019

A blue floral dress in Rotterdam

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Hi girls and guys! It's been a hot minute since my last blog-post, but this time.. it wasn't laziness or general procrastination. :-P

From the last week of June through the first week of July, I was on a trip to Thailand. And after I came back.. I was practicing for my end-of-year dance performance which was one weekend ago! All great fun, but because of that... my online presence was really low!


Anyway, one week later.. and now we (in the Netherlands) are going through a historic heat-wave.. temperature records were broken today as we have seen temperatures above 40 °C! Which is totally crazy!!


One of the up-sides of this weather though... cute floral summer dresses.. yay!!

There's not much to say about this dress apart from the fact that I think it's super cute.. and perfect for this type of weather. Unless you are at the beach or swimming pool.. then a bikini or bathing suit will suffice!


As always, I wore heels.. I rarely do flip-flops even when it's so hot! These 5 inch black stiletto heels with a peep-toe and ankle strap are perfect!


So, what are you wearing during this European heat-have? And if you are in a cold region.. are you actually wearing something like a sweater dress and boots?! ;-)

 I hope you are not melting during this heat wave!


Walking around in Rotterdam again.. you can clearly hear the ducks and my heels. Perhaps the ducks were admiring my heels! :-P






12 comments:

  1. what an amazing post :) I am new blogger, would you like to follow each other on gfc?

    https://styleoflifet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning in this dress, I love this color :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this elegant dress and I adore those heels!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blue floral is such a pretty print! Loving it on you!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  5. really nice post dear :) I like to read your blog :)

    https://bubasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so cool you have been in Thailand! And what a fantastic blue dress! It suits you so well!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super beautiful darling. I totally love this look

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're looking amazing hun! I love this blue dress on you!
    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous dress! I love florals. And how fun you went to Thailand! I'd love to visit one day.

    ReplyDelete