Thursday, August 8, 2019

Red, white.. and no blue! :P

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Wow, what a great few weeks these have been! I'm not exaggerating when I say how much happier I've been with these high temperatures. :-D

I know a lot of people really don't like the heat-wave (so perhaps they're happy with the rain today :-P), but those are the days when I want to get up early and get stuff done!


I'm sure you'll agree that these kind of temperatures ask for cute summer dresses and bare legs! Most of you know that, while I do like tights, stockings and leggings... I prefer to go bare-legged whenever I get the chance!


And while I could've gone for a completely red outfit.. I thought I'd use these off-white platform pumps that I've had for a while now.

What do you think.. are they out of style now? If yes, do you think they will ever come back? I'd hate to have to get rid of these cute heels!


As you can see in the two photos above, I really do love to challenge myself when I'm wearing heels. These balancing acts are something I wouldn't have dared before I started taking dancing lessons!


These pics were taking near the windmill in the always beautiful Schiedam, so of course I had to take pic of me standing on this thing. Do you know what it is?! ;-)

 Happy Thursday!


I didn't have that much footage of me in this dress.. but I managed to scrape something together! :-P






13 comments:

  1. I love this styling, it is super beautiful. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice styling, you look beautiful 😍
    I can't convince myself of white high heels ☺
    greetings
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red looks amazing on you! Do you want to support each other’s blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    Xx,
    Hilary
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing quite so powerful as a scarlet red dress, right?! Funnily enough, I only have one right now in my wardrobe - something to add soon, for sure! Hope you're having a lovely weekend so far :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous in red... that dress is evrything!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dress!
    xoxo
    New post: https://styleaholiccom.wordpress.com/2019/08/09/summer-with-dresslily/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this colour on you, it's stunning <3

    If you would like to follow each others blogs, please follow mine and let me know in the comments so I can follow you straight back <3

    www.samanthassnaps.co.uk
    Samantha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute styling! I love how you paired your white platforms with the red dress. And I still see a lot of people wearing them - I say keep them! They're so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful styling <3 You look amazing!

    I hope we can follow each other <3

    http://makeyourperfectstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your outfit!
    xoxo
    Ale
    New post: https://styleaholiccom.wordpress.com/2019/08/19/fyy-mobile-phone-cases-and-more/

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing post dear :) i like your blog
    kisses, Buba

    https://bubasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful dress and heels.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Red dress and black leather jacket looks bomb together!

    https://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete