Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Freezing my buns off in the French Alps wearing my red mini dress

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Yay.. another snowboarding holiday that I survived without any injuries! Actually, because of all the snow that fell during the week.. I got to enjoy some rare epic snowboarding days in the powder under a blue sky.

Snowboarding fans know that there is pretty much no better feeling than snowboarding in fresh untouched powder snow! :-D


When we arrived at our destination in Chatel, it was raining a lot. And the wind was blowing so hard.. an actual storm!

So, I actually had no hopes that we would have great powder days and more importantly.. I also had no hopes of doing an outdoor photo-shoot in a ridiculous short dress!


Fortunately, after the rain and the snow, the sun came out for the last two days. So I got dolled up, asked my friend to take some pics in the freezing cold. Seriously.. even in the sun, it was like minus 2 degrees Celsius (like 28 degrees Fahrenheit). :-O


And before you ask... yes, this is yet another red polka-dot dress I own and never wore until now. This dress was like 10 euros on sale.. and I could not have left it in the store!!


I think this whole photo-shoot took about 30 minutes before my legs, feet and fingers were starting to feel numb. We did a quick video.. and I just ran inside, got changed into my swimming outfit and jumped into the jacuzzi!


I just hope the spring will come soon to the Netherlands.. so I can actually start doing my regular photo-shoots without feeling like popsicle! :-P


 Happy Carnaval if you actually celebrate it!


Like I said, I was freezing my buns off.. so my little video consisted just of walking up and down the road before I fled inside! :-P






2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous photoshot! The red dotted dress is so attractive and girly, love it. Pairing it with black stiletto sandals made it even more sexy and dolled up. Your legs look super tones btw. It might be the snowboarding. I'd love to try it some day. I don't know how to ski or snowboard but I'll love to learn. Anyhow, you look fantastic in this. Such a hot styling to contrast the cold! You were very brave to brave the cold like that. Jumping into a hot jacuzzi seems like a perfect way to recover. In fact, I think it's what they recommend after being in the cold- a hot shower or jacuzzi to warm up.

    ReplyDelete