Friday, June 18, 2021

Little black dress and black sandals.. it's been 2 months!!

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Wow, time really flies when my teaching responsibilites eat up so much of it! :-O

My last blog post was in April.. and my last public YouTube video was from March!

It's not that I don't go outdoors while dressed. Everyone who follows my Instagram will definitely know that I do have fun.. but sitting down for a blog and editing videos just takes energy that I don't have most of the time.


These are all photos of last summer.. enjoying Rotterdam in my little black dress.. and I hope you appreciate that rare pic of me wearing my flipflops!


 I hope everyone is getting their shots!


I did have footage of this little trip.. so I hope you enjoy the video I posted on YouTube! ;-)






No comments:

Post a Comment