Thursday, August 26, 2021

My polkadot obsession comes in all colours.. today it's green!

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Hi all! I hope you had (or still are having) a great summer! :-O

Warm days are for polkadot dresses.. and I have so many! So yeah, I had to test out this flirty little summer dress!

Also.. I can't believe that next week, I have to go back to work again! Don't you wish these summers could last a bit longer?


Hope you like the photos of me in the polkadot dress during the warm evenings this year! And yeah, I did also wear sneakers after the photo session. ;-)


 I hope everyone is still healthy!


Obviously, I had to do a bit of walking in these matching green stiletto heels! ;-)






2 comments:

  1. As usual, you look fantastic 🤩

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your green polka dots here- so fresh on a pretty white dress and of course perfect with those green heels!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete