Thursday, July 21, 2022

Wearing leather during a heatwave

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Nine months!! And no.. I wasn't pregnant during this break on the blog! 😛

For those who have been following my other social media, especially Facebook and Instagram and Patreon, you already know that my life has been extremely busy and hectic since basically last November. I intend to start posting these short blog-posts.. so I will explain what happened in my life in the next few posts. If anyone's actually interested.

So, what's the best thing to do during a heatwave? Drink plenty of water, stay in a pool, wear sunscreen and sunglasses. Or in my case, wear a full leather outfit! 😅



And when it gets too hot, just take off the leather jacket! 😉


 Stay cool during this heatwave!


And yes, I also posted a public YouTube video.. it has been ages, but I also hope you like that video! 🙂






2 comments:

  1. Bei so heissen Temperaturen trägst du Strümpfe?

    ReplyDelete