Thursday, November 21, 2019

Yellow and red in noisy Rotterdam

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

So.. once again, it's been a hot minute since my last blog-post! Sadly, last month. there was a death in the family overseas and that meant that my parents and siblings had to drop everything and book tickets to fly to my family.

While that was obviously a sad occasion, it was very nice to be with all my aunts/uncles and cousins and the rest of the extended family. It also didn't hurt that I was in a tropical country with good food instead of the cold rainy Netherlands.


It's no surprise that during these autumn weeks, I look back to my summer days.. like the one when I wore this bright yellow dress !


If you're reading this, you know I love simple colour combinations: black/white, black/red, etc. Yellow with red doesn't seem to happen that often, but I really think it looks sexy!


And I definitely felt like a lot of people were noticing my outfit, so I guess it is quite uncommon!

Have you ever worn an outfit that made you feel super conspicuous?


Alright, I really need to start taking pics and videos of my autumn outfits!


 Hope this week is going super for you!


I apologise for all the noise in the video.. it's Rotterdam on a hot summer's day.. whadya gonna, right?! :-P






12 comments:

  1. Family is the most important thing, accept my condolences... Yellow & red it's an amazing contrast, you look gorgeous in this styling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very sorry about this death
    probably the first time I see a combination of red and yellow, but it looks great 😍
    you look great 💞
    greetings
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red and yellow color combo! I adore the edgy vibes too.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry of the death but at least you met all your relatives ... You look wonderful in your yellow dress, simply perfect!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking like a tall drink of water in that stunning yellow dress. And those heels! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you in yellow! So sorry to hear about your death in the family- sending you love!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  7. These stiletto heels are gorgeous and exactly the kind of height I love too! I'm sorry to hear the sad news by the way :( Have a lovely weekend!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how yellow can easily life up an outfit vibes. The bright color is just refreshing to the eyes! I love it :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    Blog: www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice combo. Merry Christmas to you.

    https://www.fashionablyidu.com/2019/12/cozying-up-in-sweater-dress-and-pom-pom.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable dress. So cute style... kisses

    Follow for follow? <3

    https://iamioannes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete