Thursday, January 16, 2020

What a surprise.. another polkadot dress for summer!

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Yay.. the first post of 2020!! I hope these first 2 weeks are going well for you!

Again, it has been a while since my last post.. but yeah, Christmas, New Year's Eve, starting a new job. You know, the usual. :-P


I will definitely be talking about my new job and why I quit my previous higher-paying job! But for now,... POLKADOTS!!

Totally not feeling winter right now and I just find myself not wanting to go outside for photo and video shoots. Rain and me don't mix! :-P


Anyway, I did wear this dress like 3 times last summer and autumn. It's cute, it's sexy even though it end near my knees. And I will definitely be wearing this coming spring.


And yeah, what better way to end a warm summer's day with a milkshake at Burger King!


 Happy 2020 and all the best wishes to you!


A quick video in the middle of a quiet business district.. ideal for showing off a dress before going to Burger King! :-P






2 comments:

  1. great stylization 😍
    I really like the "polka dots" pattern 🙂
    Regards
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful dress and you wear it so well.

    ReplyDelete