Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Average white top: the Sequel!

Speaking of which, they really should do a sequel of Spaceballs!

Let's get these puppies on the road! There were two outfits left that I hadn't yet shown in the videos. Today is the outfit of me in jeans and boots.



Even though for some, the epitome of femininity is wearing dresses and stockings, I actually feel both feminine and practical in jeans and boots. Of course, you won't find me wearing sneakers with jeans anytime soon, because that's where I draw my own personal line. ;-)



I just have to do a little bit of polishing on the third video and then I'll upload that one in a few days. After that, I can bore you with other stuff! :P


2 comments:

  1. Sure, no problem! Your blog looks great! And so do you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Didn't see you commented again! :)

    I'm also on Instagram.. so send me your account!

    Greetings back from the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete